Thursday, June 5, 2014

Thing 7 of 23 mobile things

Content sharing and saving:
I first chose Bitly. As it seemed simpler, and maybe more direct. But (as I learn to read iTunes descriptions more closely) it requires iOS 7, and I only have iOS 6, I saved myself the effort of downloading. I switched and downloaded Pinterest.

I am looking forward to trying this, since I spend most time on my work computer, next most time on this device, and finally least time on my home laptop, where ironically, I have time to spend.

So, a shareable, device-independent tool to keep track of links I want to see again- that's an app I can use. I never realized that Pinterest could be that tool.

Well, I was first overwhelmed by the food, fashion, trends, and humor options that I can choose to 'pin'. Then looking back at the 23 Mobil Things site, I see that there are some cool things.
I will have to keep playing with this tool, looking at pins from people and organizations that I value. As before, my jury is out, but this could be useful personally and professionally. Or not . . .


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment