Sunday, June 15, 2014

Thing 23 of 23 Things

Evaluate 23 Mobile Things:

These are my final thoughts about this 23 Mobile Things program. I apologize that I am very tired, and haven't left myself much time at the end.

I really liked that we got started by getting to know our devices. Some things that I learned, such as how to take a screen shot has helped my life immensely.

An example is that I can make a screen shot of a Google Map page, and then I will have it with me in the car when I don't have wifi.

I wish I had been able to review other people's blogs. I did receive some comments from someone(s), and quite frankly, having the sense that someone was occasionally reading my blog gave me the energy I needed to complete these Things on time.

I hope to go back and read some others, especially the apps that I really liked. That will be fun.

I pulled together some notes I had made earlier:

Flip-something pushes me ten news stories, every day, and there are sometimes ones that I want to follow up with. I may download app again.

Pinterest- drop that app ASAP. I don't like it.

Drop SnapChat too, but keep it in mind. Could be useful some day.

I have found utility in putting other items ( for example the program for an educational weekend trip ) into Box.

That's it, thanks for organizing and managing these 23 Mobile Things, and all of us.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod.

1 comment: