Saturday, June 14, 2014

Thing 16 of 23 Things

Audio:

Right away: ipadio is the app for me, because it can take a recording up to an hour long, and it can be saved on the ipadio website.

Now, I fear that it's only available on iOS 7. I'll know shortly . . . but no! I can use my iOS 6 device!

I downloaded the app, but didn't follow all the instructions. I turned down the option of sharing my photos with the app, but then it wouldn't let me open ipadio. It seems that ipadio saves the audio files somewhere in my photo file.

Once I shared permission, ipadio was happy, and I was able to make a recording.



My initial attraction to this app comes from the difficulty I've had sharing audio files I made while interviewing my elderly parents.

I have wanted to share the recordings with my sister who lives in Europe. I discovered that I can only email ten minutes at a time. With this app, I can share the website with her, and she can listen herself (probably from her mobile device)!

I realized while making the recording that I could easily use this recording app for interviewing clients, or for some sort of promotional effort. So yes, this is definitely an app that would be useful at work.

Very nice app!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment