Saturday, June 14, 2014

Thing 14 of 23 Things

Videos:

I only started recording videos about a year ago. When cycling in Wisconsin, I wold stop at a rural four-way intersection. Quiet and pastoral, I was struck by how much birdsong there was when I watched the video. In real life, I guess all that music was tuned out as background noise.

Anyway, a six-second video seemed just too limiting, so I chose to try the viddy app.

I found it to be very unstable; it shut down numerous times while I was saving and editing my video.

But on the bright side, the software was intuitive and easy to use. I was able to send the video, with soundtrack, to myself and my family. We never have enough videos of our blind cat.




My remaining complaint is that I didn't get to label the video: Peet at rest. And I hope the video link can transfer to my blog

Watch my video on Viddy http://viddy.it/PBUCPf.

Taken with Viddy

Finally: use this app personally? Sure! But it has no application to my work, that I can see.

PS - I hope one can follow the link to my video. Maybe I have to share it more broadly?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment